2013 Nitro Z7 End of the year sale?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackemToday!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone-

I will soon be a new Nitro Z7 boat owner (Hopefully)!

I was just wondering how much they generally come down on last years models.

Thanks for any info you may have!

I got mine like that a 2013 for 29,000 out the door with 2 power polls and tandem trailer and spare tire

Thanks for the reply. Did you purchase it from BPS? I have heard from a few people that they come done around $3,000 for the end of the year clearance sale and was just wondering if there was any truth to this.

Don't matter now. Enjoy it when it arrives. Check every square inch inside and out before you take delivery. Particularly inside storage lockers, live wells, rear sump area for hoses not attached. Rub rail all the way around for screws not in all the way. Leaves bump on the rail. Over spray on the boat, windshield and especially trailer. I'm still cleaning white overspray off. Check the timing on all hatch latches. Mine weren't timed so when the latch was locked the hatch opened anyway. Some of my hardware simply was loose and fell off into the bilges. Rock the tires/wheels on the axles to see if they wobble. One of my wheels was loose and I had them pull it off check the bearing and replace, repack and tighten properly. Make sure someone put the running lights in the proper storage areas. Check that they work. I never used running lights for two years then found out my achor light didn't work because the plug was faulty. I checked my storage areas with a mirror and found all sorts of wires and insulation just hanging loose in there.
Sounds like a lot but you'd be surprised. The stories our techs told about what they found when they were "dealer prepping" a new boat.
All that said use the hell out of it and have fun.
fatrap

That's one thing that would have saved me huge a water test and it was just a couple miles away. My boat didn't trailer right. the bow missed the post by a foot. They must have used a front end loader to put it on the trailer the first time. Spent six weeks waiting for it to go back to Tracker and six weeks at Tracker and it came back unfixed.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back