• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Nitro Z6 Parting Out

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Veal

Reaction score
2013 Nitro Z6 with hull damage, so parting out all parts. All are in great condition except the hull. Mercury Optimax Pro XS 115hp just completely serviced, 100 hours, perfect condition, with SS Laser II prop, TM is Minn Kota Edge 12 v 55 lb thrust, and all standard Z6 parts available, color is white and dark grey, parts include ladder, console with all instruments with built in Lowrance Mark 5X Fishfinder, all seats, NOCO Genie Gen 2 mini 2 bank charger/maintainer with external plug-in, trailer with swing away tongue, new spare with matching rim and hubcap, lockable compartment lids, batteries if local pickup, Nitro Cover. Make me an offer. [email protected]
IMG_0228.jpg
IMG_0920.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
Make me an offer. [email protected]

Mike do you have the black plastic insert trays that go in the battery compartments for storage? If so what are the dimensions? I might be interested in buying one for my port side battery compartment if yours are the right size.

2013 Nitro Z6 with hull damage, so parting out all parts. All are in great condition except the hull. Mercury Optimax Pro XS 115hp just completely serviced, 100 hours, perfect condition, with SS Laser II prop, TM is Minn Kota Edge 12 v 55 lb thrust, and all standard Z6 parts available, color is white and dark grey, parts include ladder, console with all instruments with built in Lowrance Mark 5X Fishfinder, all seats, NOCO Genie Gen 2 mini 2 bank charger/maintainer with external plug-in, trailer with swing away tongue, new spare with matching rim and hubcap, lockable compartment lids, batteries if local pickup, Nitro Cover. Make me an offer. [email protected]View attachment 818 View attachment 819 View attachment 820 View attachment 821 View attachment 822 Make me an offer. [email protected]
Are the seats available and whats the asking price. email me [email protected]

2013 Nitro Z6 with hull damage, so parting out all parts. All are in great condition except the hull. Mercury Optimax Pro XS 115hp just completely serviced, 100 hours, perfect condition, with SS Laser II prop, TM is Minn Kota Edge 12 v 55 lb thrust, and all standard Z6 parts available, color is white and dark grey, parts include ladder, console with all instruments with built in Lowrance Mark 5X Fishfinder, all seats, NOCO Genie Gen 2 mini 2 bank charger/maintainer with external plug-in, trailer with swing away tongue, new spare with matching rim and hubcap, lockable compartment lids, batteries if local pickup, Nitro Cover. Make me an offer. [email protected]View attachment 818 View attachment 819 View attachment 820 View attachment 821 View attachment 822 Make me an offer. [email protected]
Please post photos of hull damage.

Latest posts

Back