2011 Z7 Upgraded Led Trailer Lights

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cliff

Reaction score
I recently had a blow out on my last original tire (bad tires btw). The tread took out my rear side running light. I was curious about replacing the original lights with LEDs. Any Nitro Z7 owners out there have done this? Any advice would be nice! Thanks!

Have not done it yet. But plan to when the need arises.
Leds are great and last a lot longer, what issues are you worried about with them?

Have not done it yet. But plan to when the need arises.
Leds are great and last a lot longer, what issues are you worried about with them?
No issues, just looking to see what other people have installed and the best/easiest ones to install. Thanks for responding!

I have done it and they work great. You can get the replacement lights at Northern Tool and they fit the insert on the trailer fine.

The ones from Northern Tool fits the z7 trailer. All I had to do was push out the ones that the trailer came with and unplug them. The new ones are water proof and have the same plug the the ones I took out had. No tools needed.

The ones from Northern Tool fits the z7 trailer. All I had to do was push out the ones that the trailer came with and unplug them. The new ones are water proof and have the same plug the the ones I took out had. No tools needed.
Thanks!

The Northern tool store in Oklahoma carries them in the store. I will go by there and see if I can get you a stock # on them.

I checked with the store and do not carry them anymore. They do have a replacement red led oval light but they are not waterproof. # on it is 717009.

Latest posts

Back