2011 Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis D

Reaction score
Just ordered a 18ft Combo w/150 optmax. I ordered the factory boat cover, is this a good move does anyone have an opinion?

Also, has anyone water skied behind one.

Just brought home a v-175 combo with the 90hp 4 stroke I just got a custom 2 piece cover made also. anyone know how slow i can get the 4 stroke to troll down to? I was hoping 1.5-1.7, without a plate or bags, this doable??

I ordered the factory cover for my 2011 pro 165. It was quite expensive but the dealer assured me it was a sound investment. I should get the cover in a few days. I have not had much luck buying "boat type" covers through catalogs in the past so I'm real curious also as to whether or not the cover was a good move. I will write back in a few days when it arrives.

Thanks, I was told the same thing "custom fit for your specfic boat"

I got the factory cover with my 01 896. Fits like a glove and works great.

Gene

I've ordered and used a BPS Cover previously. It ripped out a seam and they did replace it. I now order covers from another manufacturer and loved it (recently sold the boat so don't have it anymore).

Tex

Latest posts

Back