• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Nitro Z8 - 250 ProXS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jason Keller

2009 Nitro Z8 with a 2010 Mercury 250 ProXS. Boat purchased March 2010 and motor has full warranty until March 2015. Motorguide 82# Digital Trolling Motor, Recessed Trolling Motor Pedal with padded front deck, 10" Manual Jackplate, Ratchet Style Trailer Tie Downs, Custom Cover, Humminbird 788ci gps/color sonar on the console and Humminbird 798c Side Imaging Sonar on the bow, 26 Pitch Fury Prop...Mid 70 mph boat and capable of more if desired! Less than 60 Hours on the motor. Also if interested, I have a Humminbird 998 Side Imaging Unit that I would sell for another $ 1,500.00 and a spare (new) yet used one time 82# Motorguide Digital for another $ 700.00. May consider a partial trade for a 17-18 foot aluminum or fiberglass boat in excellent shape (G3, Express, Tracker...bass boat type). $ 34,500 o.b.o. Any questions call 913-406-4431. Images can be seen in My Library.

Oooh ... you're right down the street in Olathe. Good thing that boat isn't gold or I would be tempted.

Ha, Forgot to mention...I will include a can of Gold Gel Coat as well. Sold? :)

Good thing I said "tempted" or you would have me in a corner. Sadly, that is too much boat for me.

Latest posts

Back