2007 Johnny Morris Signature Baitcaster

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Kern

Reaction score
Spring Classics are in gear and the one here in Indiana is just a few weeks away. I know they are going to be having the Johnny Morris Signature Baitcasters as one of the sale items. After sale price and reel trade in it comes in around $105. I would like to hear from all of you that are using these or have used to let me know what your thoughts are on these reels. I would like to try one out but would like to hear from this board first.:huh:

Thanks-Kevin

I've heard nothing but good things about them, I know quite a few members here use them. I started with Shimano and have stayed with them as I'm extremmly happy with the Shimano reel.

Buzz

There a great reel for the money. If you can pick them up for that price buy a couple .

Mark :)

I have 4 and LOVE THEM !!!:wub: you can't find a better reel for the money .

I have two and love them both! A little heavier than what I would like but a very smooth and dependable reel. At $105, I will buy one or two more.

Ive got 6 of them and am very happy with them but Ive had them for awhile I paid $89 with trade so I guess they have gone up

JD

I have one that I can only say great things about. I also have a JM Sig spinning combo that's absolutely awesome. The drag is so smooth that 6 lb P-line has become the norm and I think I'm catching a lot more finesse fish on that set up as a result.

I love'em!! I have several and have never had a failure from one!! Either the Baitcasters or the spinning reels are first class!!

Don't have any, but will pick up a couple of the JM Spinning reels this spring if the price is right. I bought quite a few 'pro qualifiers' 2-3 years ago, and they are still working great. As little as I've gotten out the past 18 months, they will continue to do until I either fish more, or my pro-qualifiers go south.

Most of my pro-qualifiers were bought as combo's during the spring sale for $79.00 each.

Tex

Latest posts

Back