2006 trail star trailer bearing size

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Cail

Reaction score
Guys how do I figure out what the right bearing sizes are? I have owned it a few years and greased the ezi hubs a few times. I would like to change them so I do not get stranded. Any help is appreciated.

Scott

I took mine out when greasing them and got the number off the bearing. I bought a spare bearing set to match the number/size and keep it in the boat just incase I need it.

Guys how do I figure out what the right bearing sizes are? I have owned it a few years and greased the ezi hubs a few times. I would like to change them so I do not get stranded. Any help is appreciated.

Scott
I just changed both inner and outer bearings on both sides of a 2005 single axle Trailstar hauling a 2005 Nitro 189 Sport. Napa has a kit with inner and outer bearing with race, seal, cotter pin and dust cap. It is called Trailer bearing repair kit part no 27. A bit pricey at $40 but was told was an upgrade bearing kit. It did have more rollers than the ones I took out but don't know if they were stock.

Latest posts

Back