2006 175tx livewell

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Bowen2

Reaction score
Just bought a 2006 tracker pro team 175 tx. Livewell will not fill up and I don't hear the aerator pump working. Where is it located? Any help would be appreciated

Guess no one has had a problem. Usually in the bottom rear most part of the bilge. Next to the drain hole. Should have a livewell pump, bilge pump sometimes boats like mine have baitwell pumps and pumps that recirculate the livewell water when the boat isn't in the water.

fatrap

looked today .. got boat last night and put in lake today. Rear compartment is tight.Guess I should take batteries out and investigate more. I did see the bilge pump but not an aerator pump

Well Got it fixed, not without help from wife...There is no room to get my hand in there but thankfully she could. It was a mayfair pump with replaceable cartrige. Thanks to all who answered

There is an aluminum plate the batteries and gas tank sit on.. the bilge pump was visible.. the aerator pump was blocked from view by wiring harnesses and gas lines. It was in the back . One pump you can't see is the recirculate pump, I can hear it but it sounds like it is in front of gas tank. Hope that doesn't go out!

Latest posts

Back