2005 TrailStar Wheel Hub

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishman

Reaction score
I am the original owner of my 2005 SuperGuide V14 on a TrailStar Trailer. I want to replace the original grease covers which are not bearing buddies. How do I find which bearing buddies will fit the hubs on my trailer?
- Mike

Unless you are fortunate enough to have a member of this forum that has the same trailer and has replaced the bearings and seals, I'd say your options are to contact a trailer parts seller with the idler hub number 13674 or remove one of the wheels and pull the bearings and seals to read the numbers stamped on them.

pull the bearings and seals and take them to IBT they can match them from #s or direct measure. international bearing, dont be afraid to do the job , most of it is simple.

Thanks for the update. Once you pull the bearings, seal, and race, you will see the numbers. Unless your hub parts are in terrible condition (doesn't sound like they are), the numbers are easy to read so you should have no need to measure. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back