2005 Nitro Trailer disk brakes/rotor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Ervin

Reaction score
Where can I find parts for my 2005 nitro nx882/trailstar trailer, single axle, needs disk brakes and rotors? I live in Cincinnati area. I can replace, just need the parts.

Thanks,

Dave

Do you know if they are UFP or Tie Down Engineering?

Dave,

Look on this website for the brakes components you have. You should have the UPF DB-42 brake system... at least that's what I have on my 02 tracker trail star trailer (for NX882) . This site seems to have the best prices and shipping is not too bad either. Plus they ship pretty fast for being from California.

http://www.pacifictrailers.com/

Charles, Thank you so much for your links to the pages needed. I will pull off the original brakes, rotors to be sure they match.
Dave

Charles,
This is what I found: looking for disc brakes, calipers and rotor/hub for a 2005 trailstar boat trailer/ nitro NX882 boat, single axle, 14" tires. 4TM14FF185B001127 ID number. Hub has no. 04 29 04 B. Rotor size appears to be 9.25 or 9.5"x 3/16" thick. Is the rotor/hub size normal, kind of small and the brakes are small too. Caliper has 2 buttons.

Thanks,
Dave

Just found out my trailstar boat trailer has a Tie Down brake system. Did Tracker marine/trailstar trailers build their disc brake systems with Tie Down Disc/Rotors/hubs back in 2005?
Thanks for all of your help.
Dave

That I can't tell you but there is a guy (name Dennis who goes by DABS on BBC) that can help with that question if you get the numbers off your axle. He's the brake guru and builds axles for a living about an hour from me (large company). If anyone knows, it'll be him without doubt if you can get the info he needs. Tracker uses several trailer manufacturers over the years.

I found my brake pads. They are from a floating Tie Down brake system. Not sure if these are original brakes that came with the
Nitro Trailstar trailer. I am the second owner. I put them on Sat pm. I havent tried them out yet. Did Nitro's 2005 come with this style of brakes? I went to a Nitro dealer friday pm and the service guys said they had never seen these on Nitro trailers and didn't have any in stock. ??? Thanks for your help.
Dave

Latest posts

Back