• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Nitro NX882 for Sale - $11,500

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mike Yancey

This boat is 18' 2" long and handles big water very well. It's a bass fishing machine! It has a 70 lb. Motorguide Pro Series trolling motor, 3 huge dry storage boxes, 2 large rod boxes that can handle 7' rods, an am/fm/cd radio with sony speakers in case the fish aren't biting, a spare tire with a matching custom wheel. Best thing about the boat is the $2000 worth of electronics I've added over the last 3 years. An HDS 7 unit on the dash with structure scan and a Lowrance X125 on the bow. It has an on-board 2 bank charger for the trolling motor batteries (10/10 amp). The trailer is a Nitro trailer with disc brakes and a swing away tongue to save room. It also comes with a custom tarp that's like brand new, from Pat's Boat Covers in St. Louis. This boat has always been kept in a garage and typically only spent around 20 days per year on the water.

I'll be glad to email a bunch of pictures and the full information about this boat to anyone interested. Every single switch, gauge and piece of equipment on this boat functions as it should. This is a nice, no issues, boat for somebody in the market for one.

Coming your way. It's an XR6 150 HP. Haven't had checked yet, but I'd guess 150 hours or so on the motor. Probably put 25 a year on it. Only about 15 days a year on the lake using big motor. I fish more than run.

Mike,

If this is stll for sale could you email me some pics? ALso, where are you located?

Yes, it's still for sale. I had 2 calls on it today, though..........so I'm VERY hopeful that it's not for sale next week. But, I'll likely still have it for a little bit as these things never seem to go fast.

I'm in St. Louis, MO. If the deal is right and the buyer can arrange for secured paymenet, I'm pretty willing to try and meet someone where they're at or somewhere in the middle.

If you give me your email address, I'll send ALL the pics and info. Or, you can give me a ring. 314-369-2905

Mike Yancey / St. Louis, MO

Well, took it in for a compression check and and hours check since that's what folks keep asking me. Good news, the compression check was perfect. Every cylinder was either 120, 119, or 118. No other numbers. I had no worries, as it runs like a top, but there's the info and I have the report for anyone interested.

Unfortunately, the marina said that motor does not have the ESM or something like that, that stores the engines hours. Apparently, those XR6's came out without that capability for a while. news to me. But, I can't know the hours. All I can know is how much I ran the boat, which I actually HAVE tracked for three years. Yes, I'm a fishing freak. Averages 15 days on the water per year doing hard bass fishing. By hard, I mean, I was on the trolling motor, fishing.......not on the big motor burning gas.

Hope that helps.

Mike

Latest posts

Back