• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 nitro 929 single console w/225 optimax

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony feil

Reaction score
2005 929 with 225 optimax, low hours, this boat is a state team boat used by pro fisherman matt hupp. i work for tracker at the bass pro in grapevine (dallas), tx. i am selling this boat on behalf of tracker so tades and financing is available. it has a minn kota maxxum 101 pounds thrust, jack plate, stainless prop, 3 bank charger,keel gaurd, lowrance x-18c gps system on console, lowrance 100c on bow, and 1440 flasher in dash, trim lever switch, tilt steering, custom tournament cover, hydraulic power steering, hot foot. were asking 31,000 plus TTL, we may be able to come down lower. act now for huge coutdown nitro savings. boat still has waranty on boat motor and trailer. if you have any questions, want to see the pictures, or would like a test ride please e-mail me @ [email protected] or you can call me at 972-691-5116or if you want to know how the boat performs or any info on it you can call Matt Hupp @ 972-571-5423

Latest posts

Back