2005 929 - Looking For Bilge Schematic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durble

Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I have an '05 929 and I'm having bilge pump issues. I have no power going to the bilge switch nor pump. Pump will not manually turn on using the manual override on the bilge switch, obviously. I checked the fuses that I could see under the dash - all good. The buttons which control the bilge and live wells at the console all light up when ignition is switched to "run". I can press the bilge switch at the console and the manual light will turn on, but I have no power at the pump. I pulled the switch control panel and there are only 4 wires coming out of the back, so that's when I decided I need to find a schematic to see how this panel controls all of the pumps and horn. Does anyone have a schematic or any pointers on where to see where these wires connect? I'm assuming there's a module somewhere? Help! Please and thank you!

Edit: pressing the bilge switch at the console will only light up the "manual" side. I cannot press multiple times and light up the "auto" side. It should light up, right?

Latest posts

Back