• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Nitro 185 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
2003 Nitro 185 Sport F & S, 18' length, 89" beam

White/yellow and red flake

2003 Mercury 115 HP with power trim and oil injection

2003 Nitro single axle custom trailer (yellow) with fold away tongue, spare tire and mount

In dash digital depth finder, instrument package, dual cable steering, stereo, under floor ski storage, rod locker, removable ski tow tripod, two aerated livewells with timer, removeable Motorguide 12 V/52 pound thrust foot operated bow mount trolling motor, Hummingbird Matrix fishfinder at bow, Hummingbird fishfinder at drivers seat, cover, SST prop, aft boarding ladder, 32 gallon fuel tank, transom saver, bow cushions, kicker plate installed, like new condition.

$14,500 contact me at [email protected] if interested.

nitro185.jpg

Kicker plate installed for restricted hp lakes. 9.8 motor not included in price.
109-0924_IMG.JPG

What options (non-standard) did you add? I know I think you added the Deck Extention? Front Fishfinder? Might be better for folks to compare prices (especialy to a new one) if you list out what came standard and then what you added.

Also, w/out the kicker (assume your putting that on your Triton??) is there holes near the console where the extra throttle control was?

I wish you were selling this next year :)

Oh ya, what's the top end??

Trep

These are the original prices for the options installed:

Spare tire kit $215

Front deck extension $275

Bow cushions $200

SS Prop $410

Front Cleats $100

Hummingbird FF Drivers $230

Hummingbird Matrix Bow $350

Kicker plate $500

Trolling Motor Upgrade $100

Cover $500

Keel Guard $300

Transom Saver $100

Total options $3280

Thanks Teri!!! Thats a great deal for someone!!

Boy Teri, I can't believe you wanted to get rid of that boat. It's a great rig.

fatrap

Can't believe nobody's bought it. Wish I could. It's a good deal for somebody.

I got her out of storage and cleaned her up this weekend. She looks new. Now I will start trying to sell.

Teri, Here is a link to the Wheels and Deals sale magazine you see in all the convenience stores around Nashville. It has a big circulation. May help sell the boat. Hutch

www.tradertennessee.com/new_pages/

Put him off Teri and wait 17 months and i'll look at it!!! :wub:

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back