• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(2) Ladder Stands / Treestands - Big Game Rifleman for sale / trade

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I have two of these stands - $100 each or trade for similar priced hunting / fishing / archery related items. (Looking for climbers like Summit, Grand Ol Man, Grand Ol Man Vision, etc...traditional archery gear, fishing lures, etc...) Local pickup only in Hampton Roads VA area. Can arrange to meet up locally.

They have been used for one season and are in perfect shape. They are both assembled, saving you time and nuckle-busting frustration. These both have been painted with camo paint too, making them "woods ready". For some reason, the manufacturer paints these solid black from the factory, and I just couldn't leave them that way for hunting. The ladder sections break down into three pieces for easy carrying. The top portion is fully assembled, but easy to carry. The padded seats on these are in perfect condition also, and are very comfortable. The safety harnesses that comes with these are brand new - still in the bag, as I already had a safety harness to use.

I'm selling these as I am moving to Texas, and do not have private land to put them on anymore. I would like to sell them before I move later this year.

Here is a description of the product:

The Big Game Riflemaster's padded shooting rail steadies your shot, quickly and quietly flips out of the way when you need. Safety you can trust because the fully welded construction. Durable full-steel construction; 16 ft. height measured to rifle support; 3 single rail ladder sections for the perfect balance of compact storage and easy set up sections. Convenient boltless sleeve fit with safety pins; 18 x 22" foot platform, 18 x 14" bucket seat; Comfortable, 2" thick 18 x 14" seat and 18 x 14" back cushions; 22" seat height gives you a comfortable seated shooting position; 1" ratchet strap works with trees down to 9" in diameter plus 2, 1" stabilizer straps; Adjustable support bar keeps ladder supported; 4-point full body safety harness included for your safety; Weights approx. 70 lbs., capacity; 300 lbs.

PM me please! Or email me at [email protected]

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back