• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1996 Nitro 896 DC Savage 200 HP Mercury

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Osborne

Reaction score
1996 Nitro 896 DC Savage with 1996 Mercury 200 hp outboard. Great condition for a 14 year old boat.Hardly ever used by previous owner. Sat in storage for 3 years before I purchased it in 2006. In the pictures it shows a Motorguide trolling motor. I have installed a newer Minnkota Maxxum 74lb thrust with universal sonar. Brand new trolling motor batteries last summer. Will do 65. Motor runs great. Tournament ready.

Photos are from the summer. I have photos from this winter with the boat in storage I can send you.

If you have any questions please give me a call. Looking to possibly trade for another boat. Asking $10,500.

Shane

Why are you selling this? I am just curious. I have a 1996 170 dc rick clunn in mint shape and I would like something bigger . Are you looking for somwething smaller>?

[email protected]

John

Latest posts

Back