1995 Nitro 180 fs owner's manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awajitoka

Reaction score
I'm looking for an owner's manual for a 1995 Nitro 180 fs, hull number BUJ00527L495.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but just maybe someone knows something.

Bob

1664378512187.jpeg

I have a 95 190TF manual... Sorry I'm new to boats so Im not sure how much of a difference your boat is from mine but I figure I would throw it out there. Is there something you want me to look up in the book for you?

I'm starting to think they don't exist. Crazy.
I have a 95 190TF manual... Sorry I'm new to boats so Im not sure how much of a difference your boat is from mine but I figure I would throw it out there. Is there something you want me to look up in the book for you?
Wow. That's nice of you. I don't have anything specific, but do you have a way of digitizing and emailing it to me? I know it's a lot to ask, but if you are able it would be a great help, if it is too much trouble I understand.

My email is [email protected]

Again, if it is too much trouble no big deal.

Yea that could take me some time. Ill see what I can do. But it might take me a while to do it. Maybe I could take a picture with my phone in a pdf format. That might be faster. But again, you'll have to give me some time.

Wow. You are my hero! If you able to do anything that would be great. Make it as easy on you as you can and take all the time you need. You are doing me a huge favor.

Latest posts

Back