1994 Nitro Bass Tracker 180 TF- insight please!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollwind23

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 94 Nitro bass tracker 180 TF with 150hp Mercury. Looks clean, minor wear on the seats. Have yet to see it in person (hopefully this weekend). I've researched some about these boats and still can't decide if they are good or bad. So I'm looking for some insight, things to look for, common problems or issues, or are people pleased with them. Also do they handle rough water, I live in Wyoming and the wind always blows! The guy is asking $5500 for it. Thanks for any help. Heres what it looks like.
10246576_741569829220691_6811621340314291292_n.jpg

Did you check book value, I paid 16000$ for a 96 170 DC with a number of up grades.
NADA has 4830$ average retail for your state.
I would have an independent marine mechanic give it a go over, just for piece of mind.
Ditto on check list.

cq

Appreciate the check list. The area I live around, there's not to many boat mechanics, non actually! So if i did buy this, it would be off of a solid walk around and starting it, checking every inch. Again, I have read posts about these boats having multiple problems, but other guys have stated nothing but positive experiences. I feel the price isn't horrible and I haven't even asked if he's willing to negotiate. I have a lot of lakes with of course, trout fishing but I don't have to travel far to some good walleye and catfish so I'm just looking for a boat that does its job. It doesn't need to be the fastest or have all the sweet gadgets, just keep me above the water and go when I tell it to go.

Latest posts

Back