1993 180TF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
93 180TF
93 'Rude
22p Raker 58mph @5500
19p Chopper Prop 62mph @6250
I am eyeing re-power options but will run what I have until it dies. I have been an OMC guy my whole life but will be going Black most likely. Any advice welcome. 150 Pro XS is the leading contender as of now.

45lb motor guide~ up coming replacement

My electronic package is pretty dismal. I will be upgrading here as well. For right now I am catching fish and don't see a burning need.
Attach0_20211116_084411.jpg

Currently wet sanding gel coat and polishing, Trailer re-wiring, and lights.

She fishes great and is easy to handle.
20211120_123024.jpg

NICE BOAT! It's good to see people bringing new life to older rigs. Many good deals out there on electronics right now, especially from Academy Sporting Goods. I have Lowrance on my boat, Hook2 5 &7 Split Shot and Elite Ti2 7 with the 3+1 transducer. Don't turn your nose down on a Suzuki, they are really good motors starting to catch on.
BTW Nice Bass!!

NICE BOAT! It's good to see people bringing new life to older rigs. Many good deals out there on electronics right now, especially from Academy Sporting Goods. I have Lowrance on my boat, Hook2 5 &7 Split Shot and Elite Ti2 7 with the 3+1 transducer. Don't turn your nose down on a Suzuki, they are really good motors starting to catch on.
BTW Nice Bass!!
I have heard good things about Suzuki. Everyone I know who has one loves them. I may have to look into one when the time comes. I wonder how one stacks up to the 150 Pro XS?

Got a new boat last spring and opted for the standard 150 four stroke. Asked the dealer the difference was from the Pro XS he said 1 mph faster and had some sort of auto charging feature and nicer graphics. For me it wasn't worth a extra $1000.00. I put the $1000.00 toward a new fish finder, snap in rugs. Motor runs great,

Latest posts

Back