• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

170TF with 125 Merc

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Well,

I live in Virginia and have a 1995, 170TF with a 125 Merc for sale. Has a 2 year old trailer and is in super good shape. Motor has a diffrent pain job as the previous owner did not like the Merc/Tracker color scheme. I have extra paint for it. You can see the boat in my library. I like the boat very much, just need a bit bigger one is all.

Asking $9500.00 or best offer for it. Email me at [email protected] or call 540-657-6164 am willing to travel half way for the sale.

Forgot,

It has a hotfoot, tilt and trim on the steering wheel, deck extension, Osprey Products rod organizer, an eagle fish finder on the front, and a H Bird midships. 2 regular seats, 1 butt seat, both are on adjustable poles, 2 covers, 3 bank Guest charger,

Carlos

Now that is has stopped raining I have a few more pictures in my library.

Carlos
IM000476.JPG

Are you lookin' for a new wife?

I got one just laying around the house.I can't figure out to get her to work.

Just say the word and I will even deliver her.

Steve

HAHAH No new wife for me!!! The one that I have may have a few issues with that!!! HAHAHAHAHAH Thanks for the offer!!!!!

Carlos