• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 10" Bob's Machine Hyd. Jack Plate

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry shack

NTO Supporter
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used Bob's Machine 10" Hyd. jack plate complete with Hyd. lines and pump also starboard mount for power pole for the jack plate

Thanks Jerry for getting back to me. 2 questions, can you provide a model number and can I pay via PayPal? I want to make sure this will fit the Z19 sport based on the model number. I've been talking with SteveS on this board for months. We both have the same year Z19 sport with Pro 200L XS Mercury. This model is really hard to steer at speed and has proposing issues unless the weight is perfect. Hoping a jack plate will resolve. I was under the impression that this hooks up to electrical and that the pump and hosed are all self contained. Is that correct or is that a different model?

Thanks Jerry for getting back to me. 2 questions, can you provide a model number and can I pay via PayPal? I want to make sure this will fit the Z19 sport based on the model number. I've been talking with SteveS on this board for months. We both have the same year Z19 sport with Pro 200L XS Mercury. This model is really hard to steer at speed and has proposing issues unless the weight is perfect. Hoping a jack plate will resolve. I was under the impression that this hooks up to electrical and that the pump and hosed are all self contained. Is that correct or is that a different model?
Have a 2021 Z19 sport Would appreciate any update if the jack plate works or not for your boat. Thanks

The one that I have has the pump that is mounted remote via bilge and the hose's go to the hyd ram in the jack plate. The wiring goes up to dash for operation.

I have Bobs hyd jack plate on my 22 Z19. I can adjust the pull and porpoise out at all speeds on plane.
Out of curiosity, is the fix for both lifting the engine up or down into the water? Several of us are experiencing this issue. Some have tried different props but have had mixed results. I only have one notch left to lower the engine.

Out of curiosity, is the fix for both lifting the engine up or down into the water? Several of us are experiencing this issue. Some have tried different props but have had mixed results. I only have one notch left to lower the engine.

That will depend on where you mount the jack plate, it has 6 " of travel 3" up and 3" down so when it's at the top 6" down.

Hey Jerry,

Just following up and letting you know the Jack plate made it here in one piece. Everything looks good. Will take a couple weeks before I install it. I want to take measurements of boat pan to prop centerline before I install it so I know where things were at before. Then some testing to see if it resolves the porpoise and steering issues.

Thanks for the transaction.
Tony

Hey Jerry,

Just following up and letting you know the Jack plate made it here in one piece. Everything looks good. Will take a couple weeks before I install it. I want to take measurements of boat pan to prop centerline before I install it so I know where things were at before. Then some testing to see if it resolves the porpoise and steering issues.

Thanks for the transaction.
Tony

Hey Tony,
First it was my pleasure, Second, Take your time on the set up to make sure that when you mount it, it's perfectly in the center. It has been my experience that some times the factory does not get it right. Good luck !!

Latest posts

Back