06 150 optimax

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crawmain

Reaction score
I changed the plugs on my 06 150 optimax and I must have knocked this line off, but can’t see where it goes, all I can find out is it says it’s a speed sensor that connects to bottom of head on starboard side. The gray line is hooked there and no place for this one. The alarm has been going off at around 3/4 throttle or when starting to back off throttle. Don’t know if this is the cause, but don’t remember it not being hooked before. Any info or picture would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Greg

Attachments

• sensor.jpg
    sensor.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 27
I have a 115 and will look at mine tomorrow. Maybe they wont be much different. Sorry don't know off the top of my head.

Thanks that would be great just can't seem to find out anything without taking it to the shop

Get a flashlight and look for a metal coupler, not a barb fitting. The coupler pulls out and locks around the tubing. My guess is speedo tubing or vacuum and that's what causing alarm. Alarm could be something different than the tubing.

Latest posts

Back